Friday, February 9, 2007

Thank God Its Friday or So It Seems...

Thank God Its Friday!!!!! but it seems that this is the most stressful day... haaay... i had to memorize a script, do the investigatory project, balance everything in my shoulders. well it seems so easy to say but hard to do. and i ended up forgeting a line in my script, (its a good thing justin saved me!) had to ringbind my proj, (buti na lang nandiyan si mang junior!), and study kwo wun, (actually nagaral lang ako noong 1st period ng chinese and had a test on 2nd period but God helped me too!). most of the people here in this world might actually think this is one of those worst days in their life... but still the world is round and we can't say this is actually the worst ever... hehe :D i learn somewhere in my life that says:"if you ever encounter something bad, don't assume its bad... try to look at it at a better view like for example the career conference play... i forgot my line, but because of justin i got out of the frying pan... most will think this is bad for their reputation but thinking positive, a friend helped you in a tight situation and i like to thank that. so im saying in life, one can alter the bad with something good! you just have to think in a different perspective and Thank You God because you helped me in every problems in my life and thank You its Friday :D

No comments: