Monday, February 26, 2007

Something Weird in Feb 26....

well something weird happened to me today....

it started with something im doing 2nd-3rd period chinese, i was writing js program dedics and i unintentionally read a part where it agitated me to the max. its not about me but it concerns somebody and my classmate wanted to see what i was writing and subconsciously i reacted differently... like i was really angry to that person... good thing he stated it as a joke and it scared me to the bones... i was scared of myself since a statement can subconsciously anger me, subconsciously meaning i was not thinking as of the moment. i tried to ask someone this: "whenever you want to do something you really like, am i a bother to you? well for example, you wanted to know someone but a person stops you to do it indirectly..." i was so scared at myself that i got angry at something that was in the past... that subconsciously, theres jealousy inside me that i ignored a long time ago...

No comments: