Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Puppies again....

last month, my grandma's dog had puppies again... 7 of them, 4 female 3 male (or is it 3 female, 4 male....? whatever...) anyway they are jack russel terriers and if you are interested, you may ask me.

actually my grandma's dog came from our family's jack russel so according to heritage... that would mean our jack russel's a grandma! hahaha, 3 generations.... well anyway, among the 7, there's one who looks nice and spunky so we got him. name's moo since he looks like a cow. i still remember our dog being a puppy and after a year she had children then her child bore another. seeing 3 generations of our dog is kinda... nice. you see your dog's family grow and grow.

moo's kinda spunky... he always gnaw on my slippers and he sleeps beside me sometimes. kinda like a lil brother... and pompom's jealous about it hahaha!!

No comments: